Details on new training dates will be advertised here.
What is a BBN Champion?
The role of the BBN Champion in your premises is to
- Take a more active role in the preparation of the BBN assessment (or even take responsibility for it)
- Promote good practice
- Promote your BBN status to your staff, but more importantly your customers
The FREE training is open to both Accredited and non-accredited premises.
The training covers:
- Core Licensing Objectives and BBN assessment
- Understanding the BBN Essential criteria
- Section A Prevention of Crime & Disorder
- Section B Public Safety
- Section C Prevention of Public Noise &
- Section D Protection of Children from Harm
- Section E Staff training
- Bonus and desirable points
- The BBN assessment – what are assessors looking for?
This is a GREAT personal development opportunity for your staff who will once complete the the learner will received a BBN certificate.
If you are already BBN accredited and want to send a member of your team on the training OR you are new to BBN and want your premises to take part then either email BBN@sheffield.gov.uk, or call 0114 2736851 and ask for Sarah Jackson